Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Your bad qualities don't bother me.
If you don't want to be with me thats all good sis, we hardly breached that point, I never considered us an item at all. I did say alot of things, did dream up alot of things and ideas of us having a future, but that's all in fun. If it happens cool, if it doesn't, then the expression and art of it was enough.

I want to give you what you want, no strings attached.

Well, no matter what you do, if you do it well I am gonna praise you for it, good luck fixing your house.

All offers stand. Sorry Casey was a jackoff and said you gotta bunk up with me, not my idea.
You are family, I'd to anything for anyone in that house if I thought it would be appreciated and really effective.

If 4 emails to your one is irritating ill try to cut that back, I just roll things over as a day goes by and if I don't toss them out when they come I lose them. I have a solution to this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment