Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are you trying to be Ron's girl?

I can't want what you don't want.
I'll never take what you don't give freely
Simple.

I'm not waiting, I just don't want halfway hearts.
I'm not gonna settle for mediocre friendships.
You helped by being you and those negative points you think I don't like?

They don't bother me.
What does bother me is your insistence that we can't chill because I'm expecting or wanting something you don't want.
It's not like that.

I adore you and lavish you with sweet words and I always will

So when you want to chill lets chill.
Doesn't seem like you want to right yet and that's fine.

I don't want to hang out because you are in that house.
I don't want to drive up and get you and see Ron's frowning face again.

I want you to come out here in your car and see me, mostly because mine is a piece of shit.
Also, then there is no drama circle jerk at your house. Fuck all that.

Nothing is gonna be chill for a few weeks or more.
Honestly I wasn't expecting to interact with you ever again.
You contacting me on facebook was a surprise, comforting that thru this awkward bungle
you continue to desire interaction with me.

I can appreciate and honor that.

No comments:

Post a Comment