Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nom

so tell me friend of my friend, where do you dream to be in 5 years. If you have no answer I challenge you to not put this question down. I plead with you even, please do yourself and myself this one favor and really dig deep. If you could do anything, if you had 10,000,000 dollars and 10 years to live, what would you do? Five things. Better yet make those five things a progression. From your small and mundane dreams to the very tip of what you believe and hope is possible under the right circumstances..

Thank you for reading. Thank you for your attention. Thank you for your reply. It means more to me than I can write and send. I would speak the words but still, even in person I could fall short. My poetry of unspoken thought may at some point become known to you. It is my hope to join with you in a more spiritual way, the etheric connection I have with Jade is deep and demanding. It has laws and I do abide them, as I set them myself to protect us both from folley. I am no magician no trixter. I follow no creed nor have a master. I would claim names but not here and not now, not till after I know your heart.

your body, your companionship day in day out, your money your things, your eyes upon mine, your lips and mine, our bodies together? I need none of these things to transmit true knowing and love between us.

I need none of these things and crave them not. I was mistaken before when I saw you before you left for Vegas it struck me. I desire to be one with your soul. I desire to see through your eyes, and for you to also share my vision. It will not alter us both in any radical way, more perception only makes our own vision stronger, brings our own dreams closer to bear.

My heart will know your heart and we will be one, we will be equal and we will be brother and sister here in the garden. It may come in a day or a week or over the months slow but I will do all that I can with every chance I have to make this possible. Please do not fear that I have any ill intent, my dear friend Jade can tell you that I mean you no harm, as I meant her no harm. I bound myself to her, physically, mentally, spiritually, economically... So deep was her dream that I fell in love with it, not with her. So long as I played that game, she did not dream, she lay awake in a world far away from that dream and I never came out of my own slumber to drag her back down. She is awake to this world, dreamless, listless and the pain of that waking tears at her hope, makes her fight to feel again. My shame and regret have never carried such a pungent odor.

I'm reading that new Dance of Dragons. Taste my reading mind, delicious no?

1 comment:

  1. If I had that kind of money I would buy everyone in america a cheeseburger. :D

    ReplyDelete