Monday, October 1, 2012

A close friend

I look in on your life and from my distant perception 

You seem to have very little money coming in that is not going out. 

I assume these books you are pushing talk about attaining and amassing wealth of some form. 

You certainly have lots of things, but do you have the financial ability you are so keen on suggesting others strive for?

Show me my assumptions are false if you will, I am worried about you and your family. Not like you are a sinking ship, just that I expect these financial wisdom would bring more to you than I see when I visit you.

You are certainly you, sweet and wild. I love you and I want you to be wealthy, I want to see you doing good with everything that you have.

I don't feel that you are, and I don't know how to tell you this without being what I feel to be rude I suppose.

Take a vacation. Come out of the worm hole and sit placid for a few days. Be alone if you can. Be silent if you can. What else can I suggest? Give a week to nothing but your two kids and your wife. Remove all other people from you and your life for 90% of the day.

I need you to do whatever you do to snap yourself into an irregular state of mind that is based on large long term planning, retrospective and introspective rumination...

you are the man, but what does that mean?

If I am wrong then I am wrong, but I can't keep myself from sharing this with you here in this cold and soundless void. It isn't the best way to convey this. I suppose I might cry if I did it in person

You would certainly have so many opportunities to interrupt me and I couldn't fixate grin.

I am proud of all that you do for others, I think you should do more for yourself and for your family and property.

No comments:

Post a Comment