Monday, October 1, 2012


Are you getting rich? You have an aging house and ugly dying cars in your front yard. You don't look like you are progressing to me. You have a BUNCH of glass in the back yard. How's that working out for you? I want to imagine you are saving up all your money and not spending it more than making it but it just doesn't look to be true.

I am worried about the future of you and your family. You have been preaching about making money for a long time, I figured you would be earning up over 8k a month above your bills and such. I assumed you would have no problem fixing your car that needs a new engine. It's a grand. This is not a large amount of money gone to waste, that car is very new and very nice looking. It is old enough that it is easy to work on but new enough to still be stylish...

No comments:

Post a Comment